ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (44/146) > >>

rulfzid:
New version up 2.56.02 -- just an attempt to fix the #filecontents and other %aliasdir% problems introduced by last version.
would appreciate hearing if it solves the problem for you rulfzid.
-mouser (April 24, 2009, 07:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry for the delayed response - i've been working my ass off at, well, work.  :(

With the new version, #filecontents and %ALIASDIR% seem to work perfectly.  :)

Thanks for the super-quick fix.

CatamountJack:
Mouser, did something change in your very last version with the new delayed search feature and/or the "stop search on exact regex match"?  (I'm not sure which might be causing the problem)

I have an alias called "disable", which had a regex of ^disable (.*)? and it used to work well - I would type "dis", hit tab to complete and life was good (especially since the delayed search was implemented).  Suddenly, now, as soon as I type "dis" the program starts searching (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu specifically, so it says in the status bar) for 3 or 4 seconds before it matches the alias.  I changed the regex to ^(dis|disable) (.*)? to see if it would make any difference, but alas, no.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS - is there any place I can download an old version of the program to test against?  I was going to double-check what I said against 2.55.01 to see if something really changed with the version or if something is screwy with my system.

phitsc:
PS - is there any place I can download an old version of the program to test against?  I was going to double-check what I said against 2.55.01 to see if something really changed with the version or if something is screwy with my system.
-CatamountJack (April 27, 2009, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree this would be useful and I was asking for it as well in the past.

Jesper Hertel:

* [Feature] - Added delayed search initiation option.
-mouser (October 22, 2007, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
This is sooo cool! :Thmbsup: I have really been missing this, because FARR couldn't follow my typing speed and was all too busy searching long before I was finished typing what I was looking for, and when I was finished, it was often still searching for something that was not the right thing. Very often a couple of seconds (it feels like 1 to 3 seconds) was spent "Searching for plugins" - I don't know if this has been fixed too? I don't want it to search for (new?) plugins when I just want to search for something on Google...

surftwo:
NICE PROGRAM BUT IT WONT OPEN A JPEG IMAGE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version