ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (38/146) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
And I promise to do my best to pull all the documentation together and create a PDF user manual by the time I "get" it all.  :)
-J-Mac (January 21, 2009, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Send me a copy of that PDF, will ya? Except for opening stuff and going through directories, I don't use (lack of knowledge) any of FARR's other features.

CleverCat:
Also, it’s much more advanced than Vista or Windows 7 “Search programs and files” feature.
-mouser (January 21, 2009, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser, why don't you stop dipsy-doodling about with FARR and get on with Windows8?
-cranioscopical (January 21, 2009, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

If FARR expands much more, it will become an OS!  ;D

cranioscopical:
And I promise to do my best to pull all the documentation together and create a PDF user manual by the time I "get" it all.
-J-Mac (January 21, 2009, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

And you'll be doing most FARR users a service!
In a way, though, I'll miss the great FARR detective game a.k.a. hmmm what was that alias again?

biox:
From http://techreviews.in/find-and-run-robot-redefine-searching-and-launching-application-in-windows/:

When I was planning to write about FindandRun Robot. I was wondering why would someone need it on a Windows 7 or for that matter a Windows Vista machine. I totally understand it’s need on prior versions of Windows before Windows Vista. But after I installed and started using it I was in love with this utility. Also, it’s much more advanced than Vista or Windows 7 “Search programs and files” feature.
--- End quote ---

8) :)
-mouser (January 21, 2009, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

For a start, there's no quick launch in win7. You can get it back but it doesn't stick, for now, reboot and it's gone. (at least on my PC) :D

I know about the 'super bar' but I don't like having everything 'jumping into my face', it better stays hidden, this way I see it when I need it.

I don't really have the time to fool around with win7, so FARR  :up: is the tool that finds the stuff on my computer.

biox:
^Are those good enough reasons?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version