ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (23/146) > >>

s.newave:
this one entry, FARR displays 'Alias hibernate'. Only the second invokation triggers the command.-mouser (July 07, 2008, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

this behavior happens if at the first time you hit enter, the alias is not fully spelled out.  so the first time you hit enter it is autocompleting the alias.  so: hibern -> [ENTER] -> hibernate -> [ENTER] -> launch

personally i like this behavior BUT i can definitely see how people would prefer farr just launch it straight away and that that would make more sense perhaps.  i will either make an option to do it that way, OR make it work like that period.

--- End quote ---

hmm, correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that the functionality to automatically launch an alias with only a single result was added a few releases ago  :huh:. So for your example above hitting enter once would launch the alias which i though was great. However im all for making it an option.

Christian.Eitner:
hmm, correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that the functionality to automatically launch an alias with only a single result was added a few releases ago  :huh:

--- End quote ---

This was exactly my impression. But an option would be great.

whippy:
Thanks Mouser for the explanation......   What I find with the existing minimize  is that when you start a search and while it is going , should one click on anything else, it will like you say "minimize" to the tray . But when one double clicks it to maximize, the search has gone and one has to start over ok no great drama as it is still a great program

mouser:
updated with new features mainly for plugin writers.

yksyks:
Maybe a bit off-topic, but is it only me noticing that there's a checkbox missing "Run Find and Run Robot Now?" at the end of upgrade? It happens on my Vista Business laptop, not on the desktop XP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version