ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (19/146) > >>

echo:

2- Maybe that has been mentioned before : farr finds but cannot launch a file if it has a space as the last character of its name
(e.g. : E:\Doct\xLC-.Moreno,Jacob L.__Théâtre de la spontanéité__+tgsPat tgsPthée+ .doc)

3- There still seems to be a problem with certain characters and folder names. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be related to the "É" character (only?). i.e. : each time one my folder names uses the É character, farr won't display the subfolders and files it contains. (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)And here are 2 extra ideas for the future :
-Armando (October 22, 2007, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems that the space character inside URL links still haunts FARR.
Pity (although can be bypassed by copying tothe WIN+R command line)
 :huh:

mouser:
i changed rplugins to: goreload
to make it more consistent with the other "instant" strings like gohelp,goupdate, etc. and to emphasize the fact that it reloads both plugins and alias files.

mouser:
kartal wrote:
Launching web links or commands from a list style alias via f keys or ctl+numbers is broken. v2.13.03  this has been the best version that things were working fine.
--- End quote ---

can anyone confirm this -- it seems to be working fine here.

kRs:
Here seems to work well.. I tried with news and search, either with function keys or ctrl + number

Armando:
seems to work here too. v.2.14.01

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version