ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (16/146) > >>

kartal:
Lanux I am using shortcut and I have "loc -lfd -p" in the shortcut text field. What happens is that Farr searches for plugins for a while before letting me type.  Probably there should be a better way to invoke it.

lanux128:
why not try using an alias, that way you can also assign different keywords to different options. just a thought.

btw, Farr doesn't stall when i type 'loc' on my PC. assuming that your shortcut starts with 'loc'.

Armando:
I like it too. Great move.yeah, for the tree options! :Thmbsup:

@kartal: how do you invoke the plugin, via an alias?
-lanux128 (June 25, 2008, 11:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

kartal:
no typing loc does not stall Farr. The problem is loc with options in this case "loc -lfd -p". This forces Farr to search plugins because it seems like Farr does not recognize "loc -lfd -p" as "loc" with search options.

why not try using an alias, that way you can also assign different keywords to different options. just a thought.
 (see attachment in previous post)
btw, Farr doesn't stall when i type 'loc' on my PC. assuming that your shortcut starts with 'loc'.
-lanux128 (June 25, 2008, 11:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Lashiec:
A redesigned options dialog, no skinning in the rest of the interface, faster saving of the settings file... those are the improvements! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version