ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (15/146) > >>

Armando:
Congratulations mouser.
I'm really happy to see you actively at work again on this marvelous app.
BTW the link to Version 2.05 seems to still link to Version 2.04.03. Is it just me? Thanks.

-Armando (June 09, 2008, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

BTW : it was a problem with firefox.  Fixed by clearing cache, etc.

kartal:
I am yet having small fonts problem when I use internal viewer :(

Mouser is there wa way to tell if Farr is using 32bit or 64 bit version of Iex under 64bit xp? Would that be a problem?

ptran:
Just wanted to drop a note that I updated to 2.12.03 using DcUpdater and am once again impressed. I was already impressed by the responsiveness and care taken with the IE UserAgent fix and the toggle for the ShellExecute behavior. Then I saw the pretty new option tree. Just lovely! And as I lurk and read various posts, I know I'm barely scratching the surface of what FARR can do.

kartal:
the problem I have with locate plugin is that when I start search via plugin it hangs for a w hile because it is bringing first hits. Is there a way to disable such behaviour?

I use loc -lfd -p for full search

as Armando explained above with Farr incorporating the Locate plugin, you can have the best of both - live & indexed search! :Thmbsup:
-lanux128 (December 17, 2007, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
yeah, for the tree options! :Thmbsup:

@kartal: how do you invoke the plugin, via an alias?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version