ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (14/146) > >>

mouser:
New release 2.04.03 is up, mainly with bugfixes for some problems that nitrix and others found (see first post for list of changes).

Also with this release is an update of known plugins which can now be easily installed using the updater tool (right-click on FARR tray, choose update, switch to Installable Packages).  There are only a few plugins not listed (clock, google suggest, and farrtunes), because they don't have update files.  when authors get those prepared i will include them.

mouser:
Note:
For those of you who downloaded version 2.04.02 which was up from last night to early this morning, i accidentally included a couple of plugins that were auto-installed with the release (klipkeeper and todolist i think).  You can delete this if you dont want them by deleting the folders in the Plugins directory.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

mouser:
New minor update posted.

Armando:
Congratulations mouser.
I'm really happy to see you actively at work again on this marvelous app.
BTW the link to Version 2.05 seems to still link to Version 2.04.03. Is it just me? Thanks.

s.newave:
Great job with the new release!!! I think this html mode is a huge step forward. Donated :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version