ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (140/146) > >>

lindagriffithh:
The last version from 2009?

mouser:
The latest official release is from February of this year (2019).

mouser:
Could I get some testers of this beta:
Download beta version (2.238.01) from here (portable zip).

I've made some improvements to the way alias results with arguments are handled.. my main concern is that I might have broken something.. so if you could let me know if any of your alias results don't display or launch correctly..  There shouldn't be any change with what it finds -- I'm more concerned with the result displays for alias results, and possibly launching results with arguments..

mouser:
Version 2.238.01 beta - Dec 30, 2019

* [BugFix] Incorrect icons were showing for 64bit apps on some computers (Win10?)
* [Feature] Added some built in environment variables that can be passed to aliases, etc.: %FARRWINWIDTH%, %FARRWINHEIGHT%, %FARRWINLEFT%, %FARRWINTOP%. See here for complete list.
* [BugFix] Improved handling of double quotes in alias results.
* [BugFix] Improved display of some alias results with arguments.
* [Improvement] When specifying the /ICON= parameter for alias results, FARR will now look in the default icons/ directory if a custom icon is not found relative to the current alias directory.
* [Improvement] Settings file location shown in about box.
* [BugFix] The advanced AliasDirs user variable was not expanding environment strings.

Nod5:
Quickly tried 2.238.01 beta portable in Virtualbox Win10 but couldn't get FARR to launch anything. Probably something wrong in my VM. Will get back at it tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version