ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (126/146) > >>

mouser:
Can I get you guys to try the latest beta and let me know how it looks now.

regarding:
in large icon mode, no icons whatsoever are shown in the result list. In small icon mode icons are shown correctly.
--- End quote ---

can i ask you guys to try a couple of things:
first, turn OFF any custom visual font/size stuff height stuff on the Font Overides tab -- it may be that it's cutting it too short to show the icons because of the height?
and second, if that still has no effect, can you try messing with icon size at the top of the Tweaks and Deugging page, making sure to completely exit and restart farr after you change that value.

let me know if the latest version looks any different.

IainB:
Using FARR v2.221.01 Beta on Win8.1-64 PRO.
CASE 1: Font (size) override settings are ON to increase the display font size in the FARR output panels/lists.

* Small or large icons seem to display correctly in the FARR List display.
* The font size in the Options panel is almost too small to read properly. Fiddling with the font (size) override settings doesn't seem to have any observable effect on the size of the characters in the Options panels
CASE 2: Font (size) override settings are OFF.

* Small or large icons seem to display correctly in the FARR List display.
* The font size in the Options panel is almost too small to read properly.Changing icon size to 48x48 or 72x72 in the the Tweaks and Deugging page, and then restarting FARR, seems to make no visible difference to icons (large or small) in FARR List display or the small-sized font in the Options panel.

mouser:
Thanks Iain.

I've re-uploaded a new version, which should show as version 2.222.03 -- i'll make sure to update the version #s from now on so we can be sure we are talking about the same version.

I'm interested in two things: First, whether the large icons show in this version on Windows 8, and second, how it looks on high DPI setting where options panel is normally too small in prior versions.

phitsc:
v2.222.03 fixes both the icons problem and the scaling problem for me, including options screen! tested on a 4k 15'' laptop. No font overrides active.

excellent  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
that is wonderful news.

and thank you all for your patience and testing -- don't know what i would do without you folks  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version