ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (116/146) > >>

Nod5:
[Feature] A new "Quick Search Words" tab in options allows you to specify quick search word replacements
-mouser (April 12, 2015, 12:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nice!

mouser:
Minor update:

* [Change] If only one result is being shown in directory browsing mode, FARR won't autoswitch into small report display mode; this is nicer to look at when using an absolute path to a file and makes clearer when there is a unique result in directory browsing mode, and makes it more convenient to use the Quick Search Words to specify an explicit file path.

cranioscopical:
Yeah, that's handy  :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
I've tried 2.220.01 beta. In Win 8.1 on a laptop with a high res screen no icons are shown in FARR. And the issue mentioned above persists: when FARR opens a folder (via alias or through regular search and match) in Explorer the left side tree view navigation pane is always shown, even if disabled and not visible when opening the same explorer folders from a link on the desktop. The navigation pane didn't show in FARR versions before the spring 2015 updates.

IainB:
@mouser: Thanks! I downloaded latest FARR v2.220.01 Beta from the link here in the opening post.
It installed and seems to run fine under Win8.1-64 PRO, but I noticed on DCupdater that it thinks this is v2.219.01.
Is that actually the correct version number for the latest Beta or have I downloaded a slightly older version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version