ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (11/146) > >>

lanux128:
as Armando explained above with Farr incorporating the Locate plugin, you can have the best of both - live & indexed search! :Thmbsup:

CWuestefeld:
Problem report:
The dropdown windows listing the matches consistently comes up several pixels too short.
[ Invalid Attachment ]

I have normal font size specified in my display settings.

mouser:
looks like it might be a skin issue..
one solution is to go to FARR options, and switch to "Plugins, Updates, Fonts" tab, and check the "Override default font settings" and put in custom values for result height, etc.

Armando:
Yes, I think that most of these problems are "skin related". Even farr's window placement: I had problems with farr not keeping exactly its given position on the desktop, but when I removed the skin, it behaved perfectly.

rbeeger:
looks like it might be a skin issue..
one solution is to go to FARR options, and switch to "Plugins, Updates, Fonts" tab, and check the "Override default font settings" and put in custom values for result height, etc.
-mouser (December 19, 2007, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Strange. I've never had such problems with slenderFARR myself. From the screenshot it looks like CWuestefeld is somehow using a bold font. I surmise that the same problem will appear with any other skin.

@CWuestefeld: Could you check whether this problems also appears with other skins or only with slenderFARR?

AFAIK VCL Skin SkinBuilder doesn't provide the possibility to specify the row height of a table.

Merry XMas,
  Robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version