ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (70/146) > >>

mouser:
Better alternative: let the second PgDn do the same as arrow down + PgDn.
--- End quote ---
i think that's not a bad idea, let me just sleep on it and make sure it won't cause trouble.

(Unrelated: hotkey config: wasn't there a special variable that represents the main input box contents in the "Text for search edit box" inputfield? I want a hotkey to prepend current inputbox text, i.e. "newtext $$1" but $$1 doesn't work. I've probably just forgotten what it is but can't find it through searches/helpfile now so...)
--- End quote ---

doesn't exist yet -- but it's coming.

mouser:
thanks for the report thefatdude, i'll look into it.

in addition to jscalc, which is excellent, there is also fcalc.

CleverCat:
Is there any way to sort a long list in an alias group into alphabetical order mouser?

alias:
Thanks very much for the new version!  One thing I've noticed is that, in the past, the first time I open FARR after a restart, it would take 5-10 seconds to initialize the first time I tried to use, during which time it indicated it was retrieving the previous launch history.  Now, it initializes almost instantly.

I noticed that you made some changes regarding searching, but the issue I reported here still seems to exist, at least on my machine with my configuration.

mouser:
thanks for reminding me -- i'll see what i can do about it asap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version