ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (67/146) > >>

mouser:
Everyone with 2.80.01 please update to 2.80.02 to fix the bug where everything is trying to be launched with administrator privileges introduced in last version. sorry!

lanux128:
i can confirm launching now works on admin accounts. i alternated launching between folders, shortcuts and aliases and they all worked without any dialog box prompts.

CatamountJack:
Hey Mouser, it happens - no harm, no foul.   8)

Thanks for the quick fix - this seems to take care of all of the problems I was experiencing!

nitrix-ud:
Thanks for the update !
i'm glad to see a new release !

Keep up the good work mouser  :up:

mouser:
New *BETA* release (not available yet through updater, grab from url in first post):

Version 2.84.01 - February 15, 2010 - BETA

* [BugFix] - Search directories were not expanding environmental variables.
* [Feature] - Added /hideifnoexist (hide the result if the file specified does not exist)
* [BugFix] - Result labels for items with /options could be messed up (hopefully i haven't broken anything while fixing this)
* [Feature] - Added new ability to specify search text to simulate on blank search box.  By setting text here you are asking FARR to simulate a specific search when there is nothing in the search edit box.  Useful if for example you want to specify the contents of an alias result on blank search.
* [BugFix] - An alias result that starts with %uservar.% will be replaced prior to being listed -- useful for using user variables for paths, etc.; in the past the resolution happened only at launch time.
* [Feature] - Typing just +modifierkeyword to restrict search to certain directories will now list those directories.
* [MinorFeature] - Search text is added to search history when FARR is minimized or enter is pressed in search window.
* [Feature] - You can now hit PgDn from search box to tell FARR to find *ALL* results, not just the few that normally fit in the window; You can continue to hit PgDn and PgUp to page through results after that.  When more results available the statusbar now hints about PgDn.
* [MinorFeature] - A few tweaks that may speed up search a tiny bit.
* [BugFix] - Option to show on taskbar was not working.
* [BugFix] - Attempting to improve a black flicker on win7 (or slow pcs) when auto-resizing window.
* [MinorImprovement] - Improved search directory keyword modifier instructions.
* [Feature] - New option to disable non-contiguous searching when in Show All (+sall or PgDn) mode, to help weed out extraneous matches and speed up search (set by default).
* [BugFix] - Hopefully fixed bug that could cause crash if exiting while searching.
* [Feature] - Added ability for plugins to add items to launch and search history (addlaunchhistory,addsearchhistory).
* [BugFix] - The myaliases.alias file (where custom user aliases are stored) was not being created on the first run for a new user (only on second run).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version