ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (39/146) > >>

rbeeger:
Please fix this or maybe provide some settings where one can specify that the window should be centered and what size or even better which margins to the sides of the screen it should have. The last one would in fact be much better as FARR would nicely adjust itself to changing screen resolutions.
-rbeeger (January 07, 2009, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
For centering you could use my FarrMultiMonitor (and center) plugin: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13760.msg117762#msg117762

That wouldn't solve your other problem however...
-phitsc (January 07, 2009, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the pointer to the multimonitor plugin. Since I don't use multiple monitors I ignored this plugin. It's centering feature makes FARR's shrinking behavior bearable and the shrinking even seems to stop at some point. Very strange.

CleverCat:
Ever since moving FARR away from C drive, the updater pops up in sys tray but does nothing! I have to keep manually checking? :huh:

phitsc:
Please fix this or maybe provide some settings where one can specify that the window should be centered and what size or even better which margins to the sides of the screen it should have. The last one would in fact be much better as FARR would nicely adjust itself to changing screen resolutions.
-rbeeger (January 07, 2009, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
For centering you could use my FarrMultiMonitor (and center) plugin: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13760.msg117762#msg117762

That wouldn't solve your other problem however...
-phitsc (January 07, 2009, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the pointer to the multimonitor plugin. Since I don't use multiple monitors I ignored this plugin. It's centering feature makes FARR's shrinking behavior bearable and the shrinking even seems to stop at some point. Very strange.

-rbeeger (February 01, 2009, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
I was thinking about extending the FARR Multimonitor plugin to allow resizing the FARR window to some percentage of the screen's width. It turned out not to be very easy though and I haven't got much time to experiment at the moment. Obviously, it would only be fighting the symptoms.

mouser:
I've uploaded a beta with a bunch of new features.. I've kept it as a separate download because it has a few changes that i want to make sure dont cause problems before a final release.  feedback is appreciated.

lanux128:
cool! several new features to play with.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version