ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (35/146) > >>

mouser:
New beta is posted -- i'm leaving it as beta for now as i'm not 100% confident my changes won't cause an issue or two.

Most of the changes are there to help plugin writers, but a few bugs have been corrected here and there.

rbeeger:
Hi Mouser,

I was glad to see
[BugFix] - Changing size of window was sometimes being forgotten on restart.
in the release notes. Unfortunately as of 2.43.01 this still isn't fixed. I like to have my FARR window semi-transparent and to take up nearly all the screen space when it comes up. That really looks cool, but it only looks cool when it is centered on the screen and has the same margin left/right top/bottom.
When I resize it into the right form it works for one or maybe two days and then the window gets smaller from the right and bottom and that looks ugly. I still use FARR because of it's funcionality, but it just looks ugly.

Please fix this or maybe provide some settings where one can specify that the window should be centered and what size or even better which margins to the sides of the screen it should have. The last one would in fact be much better as FARR would nicely adjust itself to changing screen resolutions.

Best regards,
  Robert

d4ni:
Hey Mouser,

Just updated from 2.34.01 to 2.45.01, but now the FARR window always stays open after launching anything (just using the Enter key to launch the #1 result). Any thoughts? I have downgraded to 2.34.01 for now.

Running WinXP SP3 (only FarrMilk 0.4.4 as plugin right now, just reinstalled everything).

phitsc:
Please fix this or maybe provide some settings where one can specify that the window should be centered and what size or even better which margins to the sides of the screen it should have. The last one would in fact be much better as FARR would nicely adjust itself to changing screen resolutions.
-rbeeger (January 07, 2009, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
For centering you could use my FarrMultiMonitor (and center) plugin: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13760.msg117762#msg117762

That wouldn't solve your other problem however...

phitsc:
Just updated from 2.34.01 to 2.45.01, but now the FARR window always stays open after launching anything (just using the Enter key to launch the #1 result). Any thoughts? I have downgraded to 2.34.01 for now.
-d4ni (January 07, 2009, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
How did you do that, downgrading? Can I download older versions of FARR somewhere?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version