ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Locate32 Plugin for FARR by Okke

<< < (3/25) > >>

mouser:
its very easy for Okke to let you tell farr to display as many results as locate finds, up to some maximum you configure in the plugin options -- i just need to tell him what command to issue, so this is not going to be a problem -- you wont even have to type +sall, you can just configure it in the plugin options.

Okke:
Hehe, just let me know the option and I'll implement it as soon as I can. Still have a lot to learn
about the options and everything in the plugin api. Might take a while but I'll get there ;)
Probably going to need a lot of help from Mouser and other pluginmakers though hehe.

mouser:
please no one tell Okke that he is among the top FARR plugin developers in the world.  :-\

Okke:
ROFL! (I didn't read that Mouser, honestly  :D)

Wait till I bombard you with tons of questions about the api and the options!

Armando:
It works perfectly well here (and I've specified 37 results in the farr window -- nice)! Thanks a lot Okke.

This plug in is really adding power to an already very powerful app. Now all I have to do is get out my laziness and learn locate’s syntax! i do use locate a lot when searching my C drive and other folders I haven't set farr to look into.

PS : Assigning locate + parameters to a hotkey (with farr’s hotkey system) is one quick way I'm looking into to find stuff without typing too much…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version