ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Locate32 Plugin for FARR by Okke

<< < (2/25) > >>

jgpaiva:
I've just tested this and i have to say: This is amazing!
It works beautifully, and locate is soooo configurable, makes a perfect combination with farr :D
The only problem i see is that i use the icon view and thus, can't see the 25 results, only 10, because the +sall action doesn't work.
Other than that... I'm in love!  :-*

Some credits are definitely heading your way, Okke!!

mouser:
i think +sall isnt working because the plugin uses a regular expression to trigger..
we may be able to configure a separate optional way to trigger the plugin so that +sall can work and farr can do the sorting/scoring of results.

nitrix-ud:
Mouser, do you think that one day it will be possible to combine this plugin (or others) with (POWERFUL) dosearch commands and action keyword modifiers ?

it would be quite amazing, somehow we would be able to "specify" within an alias if we want to use an INDEX or not ! which is some kind of Graal, isn't it ?

* find a music album on a network (or not ;)) drive instantly... and enqueue it in your favorite music player

* search among thousands of files using powerful locate options

i SO really hope it will be possible one day !!!

Keep up the good work  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
The only problem i see is that i use the icon view and thus, can't see the 25 results, only 10, because the +sall action doesn't work.

--- End quote ---

I just went into options - Plugins, Updates, and Fonts, Click to Examine and Configure Plugins, selected Locate32 and then selected Configure Advanced Plugin Options. Once in there it's easy to change the maximum number of files found to 10... Don't know if this addresses your problem or not?

jgpaiva:
I just went into options - Plugins, Updates, and Fonts, Click to Examine and Configure Plugins, selected Locate32 and then selected Configure Advanced Plugin Options. Once in there it's easy to change the maximum number of files found to 10... Don't know if this addresses your problem or not?
-Darwin (September 23, 2007, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well... My problem is that i'd like to see all the 25 results, by typing +sall, or by configuring this plugin to show results in list mode (instead of the 10-icon view i usually use)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version