ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Locate32 Plugin for FARR by Okke

<< < (21/25) > >>

Jabberwock:
I am not sure if it is a bug or I am not using this properly (due to my ignorance of some FARR options)...

If I type in "loc gen", then everything is OK, the list in FARR and in locate32 is the same. However, if I add one more letter "loc gene", then the results are different - I get only one result in FARR, although in Locate there are many more. What is going on?

f0dder:
I've had that problem too - I think it's caused by a buggy version of locate.exe? Have you tried upgrading to the bleeding-edge?

Jabberwock:
I have now... But it is still the same...

Armando:
I've had similar problems with the locate plugin... These problems + the fact that I can't use half of the results because of farr's diacritics intolerance (with the locate plugin anyway) mean that I almost don't use it anymore. I prefer to use the other less sexy but more reliable locate alias.

Here's the preformated alias in case you'd like to use that

--- ---0>>>"locate32">->loc $$1 |C:\Program Files\Locate\Locate32.exe -r $$1>+>^loc (.*)
(just right click in the your "my aliases" section in the alias tab or something like that and choose the "paste preformated alias", or something like that)

to use it, type "loc ", followed by what you're looking for. Of course, you can edit the regex (loc) for whatever you want... it could even be a space, for quicker searh...

kartal:
How do you bring results from all drives available? My results return only from c:\ unless I put another drive name in the parameters which I do not prefer at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version