ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

HyperSnap: impressive screen-capture app, today's Bits du Jour

<< < (3/3)

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Not sure about doing a comparison :) . At least not for a while. Each of these programs seems to have an a couple of advantages over the others, all are excellent, a lot of subjective interface elements and a lot of specific use elements.  And some of the low-end prorgrams do their job (I recently bought the lifettime WinSnap license from BitsDuJour).

Ok, here we go...

BITS-DU-JOUR-HS50

That code is the special .. at the Hyperionics site.
 http://www.hyperionics.com/?Buy=1,

The HyperSnap discount is good till midnite tonite, Greg had made sure it would have a day extension.  Likely the last HyperSnap promotion this year.

(Unsure if I will take the plunge.  A bit hard to justify for my very limited use, even though I know I like the program.  Will listen closely to the discussions.)

Shalom,
Steven

tslim:
I have been a long time user of HyperSnap.
I like its ability to capture "a block of text" (or a region define on the fly) with auto-scroll capability... this auto-scroll function alone has saved me a lot of effort and time especially when I need a portion of text right in the middle of a lengthy web page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version