ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

these new cheap core 2 due laptops - any good?

<< < (7/12) > >>

Armando:
Thanks... So I'll just throw it there...  :)
(and good luck with everything else, of course)

Curt:
To freeze is good; I have read at TechRepublic. If your harddrive breaks down, you can put it in the freezer for two hours, and rapidly put it back in the machine, and this way recover your data. Usually at least 90 % success.

Armando:
Does it work with brains?

Darwin:
No, I tried that... to the point of inducing brain ache. No luck, I still can't remember the simplest things (like the point of this follow-up post  :huh:).

Oh yeah, don't forget to seal the battery (or harddrive for that matter) in a ziploc or something before you toss it in the freezer!

Armando:
No, I tried that... to the point of inducing brain ache. No luck, I still can't remember the simplest things (like the point of this follow-up post  :huh:).

Oh yeah, don't forget to seal the battery (or harddrive for that matter) in a ziploc or something before you toss it in the freezer!
-Darwin (November 03, 2007, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D
Thanks Darwin, I will. But I've decided to use my battery a bit more before I try this experiment... Who knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version