ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Archivarius

<< < (8/12) > >>

Darwin:
Hey Grorgy - if you can get Archivarius to work with your Evernote database (edb files) would you mind posting back? I can't get it to work on mine... I'm just going to try making a dedicated archivarius database to index my evernote database (?!) and see if that works... UPDATE: NOPE!

Grorgy:
Wellll, its indexing and finding on the enb files (which i think are the backups) but i just added a Test Note and it found it no worries

Darwin:
Donner and Blitzen! Not good... Right, back to the drawing board. Thanks for reporting back, Grorgy!

Darwin:
Hmm... I didn't have the backup folder selected for archiving - it's being done now. I suspect that only the xml backup files are being indexed (I've confirmed that edb files are set to be indexed) and will confirm after it's done. I think I'll have to approach the developer about this one...

Darwin:
OK - it indexed both the xml and the edb files in backups no problem... So, I shutdown Evernote (which had been running in the tray) and reindexed - all is well. My database has been indexed and is completely searchable. Users might ask why bother when Evernote's own searching and tagging are so advanced? Well... I can now search my notes going back years without having to open Evernote (and I don't let it open with Windows)  :-*. So there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version