ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Title bar at Startup

<< < (3/4) > >>

dlagesse1992:
I get the same thing when I start up screeenshot Captor on my laptop. I am running XP Tablet PC Edition (basically professional edition). Not just Vista.
Only happens on first start of SC per restart (as far as I can tell - not entirely sure...)
Thanks
-Daniel

Midnight Rambler:
This still happens on my Vista box more often than it doesn't.

Has anyone found the solution or is the issue dead?

mouser:
i apologize i've just been so busy with other things i haven't gotten around to trying to fix this yet.  However i now have a list of quite a few small screenshot captor things to fix and i hope to have some time in the second half of this month to release a new update.

Midnight Rambler:
Hey, no problem.  Thanks.

Program in general is a lot more stable than it used to be (pretty impressive considering its use on Vista) and this is just a minor annoyance. 

Ranger Bob:
I have the same problem in both XP and Vista. In XP it does close itself but in Vista it stays on the screen and I have to close it each time by clicking on the X in the bar. I would be happen to help you do some testing in either XP or Vista or both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version