ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Title bar at Startup

<< < (2/4) > >>

Midnight Rambler:
Just so we're on the same page, this happens only on Vista, not XP Home.

I'd be a tester too but this doesn't happen after every startup.

cvbusa:
Truncated Title bar at Startup only occurs under Vista ... yes.  Will verify if it occurs with every Vista startup on my laptop.

Please see my other recent post for more details on Auto-Capture Window On Change/Update ... thanks. Will be happy to upload example of Window I would like to auto-capture on change/update, perhaps on that other thread ... don't want to hi-jack this one.

Charles

Midnight Rambler:
Truncated Title bar at Startup only occurs under Vista ... yes.  Will verify if it occurs with every Vista startup on my laptop.

Please see my other recent post for more details on Auto-Capture Window On Change/Update ... thanks. Will be happy to upload example of Window I would like to auto-capture on change/update, perhaps on that other thread ... don't want to hi-jack this one.

Charles
-cvbusa (November 01, 2007, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Charles:  I'm not the author; Mouser is.  I was only responding to Mouser's post requesting testers and informing him of ScreenCaptor's behavior on my systems.

cvbusa:
Hi ... sorry.  Since Mouser is actively monitoring this thread, I was taking the opportunity to address this and other issues while I had his attention.  My reply was meant for Mouser.

Later ... Charles

cvbusa:
Truncated Window/Title Bar does occur on ~66% of Vista startups ... SC v 2.37.03 & Vista Ultimate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version