ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (52/235) > >>

PPLandry:
Pierre, what exactly do you mean when you say free while it's in beta? Do beta users get some sort of discount? And do you have a price range in mind?

Ive tried an early beta some time ago but havent had the chance to fully test it. But a big feature i look for in a note taking software is portability. Does it already have, or is this planned?-JaneDC (December 16, 2007, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is free to use. Period.

The released product will be available under 2 licences. The Personal licence will be $50 approx. but cannot be used for work. The price of the full licence hasn't been set just yet.

Active beta testers will get a free personal licence.

The current version requires installation. I'm working on a version that can run from a USB drive.

Armando:
Jim, I don't know  if that's what you want to know but :

To create a new grid :
view-->Grids-->New grid

To select which columns/fields should appear in the grid :
Grid-->displayed columns

To manage/create new fields (which can eventually be showed as columns...) :

View-->Manage fields
Right click on colum titles -->Manage fields (but that doesn,t seem to always work<

EDIT : Sorry... PPLAndry was here first... Anyhow.  :)

Armando:
I'm working on a version that can run from a USB drive.
-PPLandry (December 16, 2007, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice !

JaneDC:

It is free to use. Period.

The released product will be available under 2 licences. The Personal licence will be $50 approx. but cannot be used for work. The price of the full licence hasn't been set just yet.

Active beta testers will get a free personal licence.

The current version requires installation. I'm working on a version that can run from a USB drive.
-PPLandry (December 16, 2007, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Excellent news. Thanks for the response.

Darwin:
Awesome Pierre - a USB version will be fantastic...

OK, cards on the table - I was in the same boat as Jim, but hadn't posted/contacted you to that effect  :-[ - your instructions to him above have enabled me to start using SQLNotes  :Thmbsup:

I'll try to be a productive member of the beta team from now on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version