ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (13/235) > >>

Armando:
devizer ?

Darwin : SQLNotes is not bad at all. Maybe just a bit geeky for some... I guess

PPLandry:
Ironically, I find that I quite like the name SQLNotes! I seem to be in the minority... I'm slowly playing around with it and like what I see so far. Thanks for letting us in on this, Pierre  :Thmbsup:
-Darwin (November 03, 2007, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're welcomed. I'm updating the SQLNotes wiki (all can contribute BTW) to add real-life examples and applications: http://sqlnotes.wikispaces.com/

Darwin:
Cool! Thanks for the link - I probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. Reading through it now.

PPLandry:
Cool! Thanks for the link - I probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. Reading through it now.
-Darwin (November 03, 2007, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Next ones will be How to generate bills using the HTML Export template feature and how to use SQLNotes to run a B&B

Darwin:
This is getting more and more interesting. My wife runs her own business and we're frequently trying to come up with ways to generate bills and invoices. Of course, she's a lot less geek oriented than I am so she may not be as excited as me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version