ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (229/235) > >>

tomos:
David,
are you familiar with the shortcuts:-
Ctrl+1   to   Ctrl+9
Ctrl+1 will "close" all items in grid (one "level")        Ctrl+9 will expand all items to the 9th level
Ctrl+Shift+1 [through to 9] will work likewise for selected item(s)

Depending on your settings (Grid>Filter applies to subitems), this will only show sub-items that are allowed by filters - i.e. it may not show all sub-items

Re
the problem with selecting a bunch of items and trying to show all sub-items via context menu (which would show all sub-items regardless of filter) -
I posted about that in IQ/SQLN forum [How to] show all sub-items for multiple items or whole grid? but havent gotten a response yet

David1904:
are you familiar with the shortcuts:-
Ctrl+1   to   Ctrl+9
Ctrl+1 will "close" all items in grid (one "level")        Ctrl+9 will expand all items to the 9th level
Ctrl+Shift+1 [through to 9] will work likewise for selected item(s)
-tomos (January 26, 2009, 03:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi tomos - I am now! :)

Looks like I'd better work my way through the shortcuts to see what they do. I'd just assumed the functionality would be there in the menus, and shortcuts would be a quicker way of doing stuff - once you knew what you were doing.

Thanks for your help, everything works as I had hoped.

David

tomos:
another option which can be handy is
Ctrl++ to expand selected item (no plural there!)
Ctrl+- to collapse item

this will expand item to last expanded state, so if you repeatedly wanted the same particular sub-items expanded and not to get things too cluttered could be handy to use

yeah, have a look at the shortcut pages  :)  can be worthwhile cause UI is a bit behind at times

superboyac:
Armanda, Pierre, what's the status of IQ?  If I'm not mistaken, the calendar module is being worked on?  Anyway, just curious, I've been doing a lot of other stuff, haven't been able to keep up.

PPLandry:
what's the status of IQ?  If I'm not mistaken, the calendar module is being worked on?-superboyac (February 06, 2009, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

The calendar has been partly functional for approx 3 months. The next release (0.9.25) will finalize it.

I've just today released 0.9.24 which add lots of new features and tweaks requested by users and bug fixes too of course. So for those that don't visit the IQ Community website (at www.sqlnotes.net/drupal5), this last release significant changes are:

* Hyperlinks in the grid and in the HTML pane (external and internal:to items, grids, fields, wikitags, outlook items, etc)
* Live-search with item formatting (i.e. Bold items marked as red appear in bold-red in live-search)
* Zoom in and zoom out in the grid and in the HTML pane
* Shortcut toggle between: zoomed grid, zoomed HTML, normal
* Easier and more flexible links to files and folders, including dynamic links (hyperlink is based on a field value)
* Grid navigation and item creation right in the HTML pane. So users can now create rich-text content in a single pane
* Improved Gantt chart display
* Hover over a link shows where it points to (both in the grid and in the HTML pane)
* Simpler and more user-friendly toolbars
* Ultra-Recall and OPML/OML import (will be completed tomorrow)
* (and for those that are really late in the news... FireFox and Thunderbird clipping extensions)  ;)
www.InfoQube.biz
Pierre, Dir. NeoTech Systems, Designers of InfoQube

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version