ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (228/235) > >>

tomos:
new Thunderbird extension for importing emails - just select emails and click add button or add via context menu
works great btw Pierre :Thmbsup:

for more details:- Email Import

kartal:
Does SqlNotes have this kind of calendar view?

Yearly planner

Dormouse:

Yearly planner

-kartal (January 02, 2009, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

According to this answer, all is planned -

This is sort of off topic, but I've just made a wishlist for Calendar functionality HERE, and wondered whether IQ is likely to be able to do any of that. It seems to me to be the sort of databsase driven program that might.
-Dormouse (October 22, 2008, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would say all is planned except:
I would like to be able to drag new items on to previous items and have the previous item automatically made into a folder with the same name and containing the new item(s)).
-Dormouse (October 22, 2008, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Instead of the item being made into a folder, the item would have sub-items (1 sub-item for each dragged item), in keeping with the IQ concept
-PPLandry (October 22, 2008, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

- but not yet present. I think

PPLandry:
-kartal (January 02, 2009, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

This type of yearly view is not implemented nor planned. Only Gantt-type is available (linear horizontal time scale)

p.s. If someone can find me a component that allows this type of view, I'll gladly implement it

David1904:
Hi Pierre,

I am having difficulty with items and sub items.
I have maybe 25-30 items each of which may have from 1-30 sub items over time. When browsing them, it is important to be able to quickly view all sub items, then swith back to only showing items - but I can't figure out to do this. If I select all items and try and "show all sub items" an error message says to turn off the filter first. When I do, and try again, only the first item on the list expands (or perhaps the last one clicked on if I select some of them using Shift or Control.
Hunting through the manual didn't seem to help - yet presumably this is something people frequently would want to do.
Have I just missed something blindingly obvious? How can I rapidly switch between seeing only items, and seeing all items plus sub items (within a category which I have filtered for)

Thanks,

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version