ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (117/235) > >>

Armando:
I humbly suggest to everyone who want to report SQLNotes bugs, or suggest features, etc. to use Mantis : http://mantis.sqlnotes.net/login_page.php.

It's easy to register, use and it's damn efficient... and I'm sure Pierre will appreciate it!  ;)

For usability questions, of course, it's different...  :)

BTW : pierre : thanks for fixing the error 91 bug so fast!

PPLandry:
BTW : pierre : thanks for fixing the error 91 bug so fast!
-Armando (February 13, 2008, 05:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
It was so clearly defined and easy to reproduce. The reason I did not catch it myself is that it occurs only when Grid>Select mode is Item. I don't use this mode (prefer multi-column mode)  :Thmbsup:

Armando:
1- I'm pretty sure this has been answered before... but can't remember where. How do you duplicate/copy an item BUT have 2 DIFFERENT indepedent items (while identical... or almost : the IDitem number would of course be different :) )

Ie : I want to create a task out of a project and use the project item as a template. I tried copying and pasting, but it doesn't seem to work.

2- BTW, I "copied" one item from one grid to another. But one grid seems to ignore its presence and doesn't count it (there are 2 items, and it says 1).

Todo = 1 item, but there are 2. (even after refreshing)

"Flow, synthèse" has 2 parents because it's been duplicated

Is that normal ?

(I also encountered an error by drag & droping from one grid to another... Can't reproduce it though... will keep checking for a serious mantis report...)

PPLandry:
1- Item copy / paste used to work, but doesn't anymore. Needs fixing

2- What item should be in Todo? Also, drag-dropping across grids is one way to assign an item to more than 1 parent. (BTW Drag-drop does needs improvements)

Armando:
1- Item copy / paste used to work, but doesn't anymore. Needs fixing
-PPLandry (February 13, 2008, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see.

2- What item should be in Todo? Also, drag-dropping across grids is one way to assign an item to more than 1 parent. (BTW Drag-drop does needs improvements)
-PPLandry (February 13, 2008, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

As the screenshot shows, there are 2 items in the todo grid : "tâche d'essai"; "Flow, synthèse".
Both are there. But the count on the tab says "1 items". That's where I see a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version