ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (31/235) > >>

Darwin:
Congratulations on the birth of your son and the project, Pierre! Yeah, I know, it's a bit late... I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 5 1/2 year old - LOADS of fun.

Anyway, sorry I'm not being very productive WRT beta testing. I AM installing the latest builds but I have not yet found the time to sit down with SQLNotes and put it through its paces. I'm beginning to feel a bit pathetic, but I will get there. BTW the GUI is coming along nicely (this is one aspect of the programme that I have been able to "track" since I first installed it)  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
PS the more I think about the name, the more I like it - don't change a thing. SQLNotes just feels right to me!

PPLandry:
Thanks! Actually, it was a baby girl. Now a real (pink) princess.

Darwin:
Oops! My apologies - I read: "birth of my 4 1/2 year old" and added son to it...  :-[

superboyac:
Thanks for the history, that's good to know, it's a very ambitious project and it's very promising.  I would think the ecco people at yahoo would more than welcome your software seeing how rabid they are about ecco.  I would have expected them to be extremely grateful that you've attempted to successfully build on ecco.  Weird, maybe they still like the old version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version