ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (230/235) > >>

superboyac:
Woo hoo!  Good to hear from you Pierre.  I know you've been working hard on the program.  I hope all is well.

4wd:
I don't know about the name InfoQube....SQuirreLNotes sounded better  :P

kartal:
Any plans for image pasting-drag&drop directly inside the html pane? The reason  I am asking is that I deal with images alot and that is one reason I use Onenote.

PPLandry:
There is an issue in Mantis on this: Drag-drop images to the HTML rich edit pane

Bottom line is yes of course. 2 types of drag-drop:
1- web images
2- file images

Would you say that in both cases, you want the option to either (1) link to the image and (2) copy the image?

note that using external editors, you can do it right now. Also there is this issue: Enable external editors for HTM files, not just MHT

kartal:
Well, if I am pasting a raw clipboard image, I would like it to be part of the project. If I am pasting the adress of the image it can stay as url of the image file I think

If I use drag and drop, I probably prefer that it references for the local files but downloads for the online files. Probably providing an option for this can be very helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version