ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What are Your Top Tech/Software Podcasts?

<< < (3/3)

zridling:
muntealb mentioned CrankyGeeks, which is pretty good. Dvorak has mellowed out a bit, though he's spent his career as a bomb thrower. Still, it's his guests that make it worth listening to, and the show isn't like his columns.

Renegade:
I've always liked the magazine Maximum PC, and I almost always find their podcast entertaining.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/maximumpc/1337
-roneill (October 27, 2007, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

At first glance there I thought, "WTF are you smoking?" Then realized that I was thinking of Maxim magazine and not "Maximum PC". :)

I suppose that I could imagine ways for Maxim to come up with a podcast... I just don't know how you'd encode pictures of big-breasted women in skimpy bikinis into an audio format??? Guess you'd need some LSD to help out there...  :tease:

For Cranky Geeks, I've never listened to it, but I like John on TWiT. I'll have to give that a spin too.

Thanks to the suggestions here (IT Conversations ROCKS!) I'm sooooo full with content that I won't be running out anytime soon and I'll have to prune out those that don't deliver the content quickly or are just lower quality. I think Digg Nation may go as it is seems to be mostly 'entertainment' and not more than just for fun. (Only heard 2 or 3 shows so far though.) I'm not really looking for 'entertainment' type stuff.

Again, thanks for the links!   

Ehtyar:
I know this is old, but great thread guys. Thanks :Thmbsup:

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version