ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Timer based on real time

<< < (3/11) > >>

rjbull:
I don't have a use for this at present, but...

Suggestion: if there will only be four boxes, one for each quarter of an hour, could you make them each a different colour, so you can see from a distance which quarter you're in?  Or at least make the background of the text a different colour?  And maybe make them so they tile, in case you're away from the computer a long time and more than one alarm goes off?

Cpilot:
i love to see things like this  :up:
looking forward to seeing you create a little web page for this app cpilot.  :up:
-mouser (October 12, 2007, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have a little web page already for some of my scripts, Half Bytes Coding page
I'll add it when I done with it.

Cpilot:
I don't have a use for this at present, but...

Suggestion: if there will only be four boxes, one for each quarter of an hour, could you make them each a different colour, so you can see from a distance which quarter you're in?  Or at least make the background of the text a different colour?  And maybe make them so they tile, in case you're away from the computer a long time and more than one alarm goes off?
-rjbull (October 12, 2007, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can add other features later of course, but this is wetsmellydog's requested app for a specific task, first I want to make it suitable for what he needs.

destiny_ruler:
I read this post yesterday night only and guess what........I am surprised to see the responses. I was lazy to respond back after deciding to code for this but nevertheless, the laziness was worth it because I spent two nights thinking and implementing the design for the given requirements. I hope this one is exactly as per your requirements. I did unit testing but it needs to be tested further. Please report any bug that you find.

You require DotNet 2.0 Framework to run this application

edit by jgpaiva: removing attachment

Cpilot:
Sorry I haven't uploaded yet but real life got in the way today, I'll work on it some more this evening.
BTW my version requires no framework to operate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version