ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Timer based on real time

<< < (2/11) > >>

Cpilot:
Cpilot,

I ran your program and it worked as advertised. I was even able to change the wave file used.

What I am seeking with the user defined message is that the popup box have a user defined message i.e. I could put in "Time to check temp" or "time to chart" and the box displays the text when the alarm sounds.

Thanks again, this is a great time saver for me just the way it is!
-wetsmellydog (October 11, 2007, 09:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK, you just want a short message then really.
I can add that without much trouble at all, I'll do that first thing in the morning and upload it for you and you can see if it's what you need. I can also have the message display in the tooltip if you'd like.
BTW closing the window just hides it, to exit the application use the menu on the tray icon.
If you want it prettied up or anything let me know.

BigJim:
-wetsmellydog (October 11, 2007, 09:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
-Cpilot (October 11, 2007, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Go For It !! I can see lots of uses for this and will appreciate whatever you have time to do to finalize the program. Thanks, you guys are great!!

wetsmellydog:
I can add that without much trouble at all, I'll do that first thing in the morning and upload it for you and you can see if it's what you need. I can also have the message display in the tooltip if you'd like.
BTW closing the window just hides it, to exit the application use the menu on the tray icon.
--- End quote ---

I like that it does not exit when closed. It would be too easy to exit the program by accident.

I could ask for a lot of "while your at it" addons but you have really saved me a lot of headaches and adding the text feature will be good enough for me.

Cpilot:
--- End quote ---

I like that it does not exit when closed. It would be too easy to exit the program by accident.

I could ask for a lot of "while your at it" addons but you have really saved me a lot of headaches and adding the text feature will be good enough for me.

-wetsmellydog (October 11, 2007, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm OK with suggestions of what you'd like, I can just take them one at a time, this was just a preliminary script to see if I understood what the requirements are. If your happy with it then I can continue.
BTW I will include the source with any more uploads, why horde all the fun?  :D

mouser:
i love to see things like this  :up:
looking forward to seeing you create a little web page for this app cpilot.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version