ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Timer based on real time

<< < (7/11) > >>

wetsmellydog:
^^
That was disheartening ! :( but thanks for the appreciation.
-destiny_ruler (October 13, 2007, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I might not be able to use it but it looks like you have a lot of other fans that will.
Thanks again.

Cpilot:
Sorry I haven't uploaded yet but real life got in the way today, I'll work on it some more this evening.
BTW my version requires no framework to operate.
-Cpilot (October 12, 2007, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Cpilot,

Been using your program for the past few days and it is working great. No need to rush the changes.
-wetsmellydog (October 13, 2007, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glad to hear it, when I get it ready I'll throw it up here.
Sometimes real life can be a pain.  :D
It's a beautiful weekend here and it seems that my adult children have "activities" planned for me.

destiny_ruler:
can someone test my application ? I want to be assured it works the way I want on other systems too.

tomos:
can someone test my application ? I want to be assured it works the way I want on other systems too.
-destiny_ruler (October 14, 2007, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll (happily) give it a go tomorrow  :up:

tomos:
-destiny_ruler (October 14, 2007, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

xp home / up-to-date

it's working nicely here, unfortunately my sound card isn't working (brand new pc but havent had time to get to that yet)
but
popups are coming up nicely on time -
I'm finding it a helpful reminder of time passing by which makes me think "what am i doing right now" each time it pops up  :)

Would be nice:
1) if it closed to systray
2) if you could right click on systray icon for to close it or whatever -
nothing happens here anyways when I do - have to double click it to open it & then close it
3) if on (re)starting one just had to click "activate" instead of "apply changes" & then "activate" - but thats a minor one  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version