ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Draw Cody competition - win incredible prizes!

<< < (18/22) > >>

Deozaan:
I am of the opinion that many of these Cody concepts would be great for a certain DonationCoder game...

Hordes of attacking Cyborg/Alien/Devil/Super Codys!

jgpaiva:
Hmmm, there are only two options: Obelix (after the doctor ordered a strict diet without roasted boars) and Tintin. Guess he's the latter one ;)
-Lashiec (October 27, 2007, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, it's Obelix!! :P :P (actually, now that i remember well, obelix's dog and tintin's dog are very similar, i can see why you say that..  ;D)

Not that i ever liked tintin much (i hated how he was always so lucky), but that hair of his is just unmistakable ;)

Lashiec:
I love both. When I was little kid, those two were among my first readings. Well, those and some other european comics.

p3lb0x:
Draw Cody competition - win incredible prizes!

Blue print for cyborg cody, first bids on exclusive control over this state of the art technology starts at 200 coins which go to cody!

edit: minor typo fix in the picture

nudone:
okay, after much flapping of wings and pecking at the windows for some bizarre reason, Cody has finally decided upon the winner of the drawing competition. i'll have to make the announcement for Cody...

the overall winner, as chosen by Cody, is Audrey. congratulations, Cody was overwhelmed by the number and variety of Audrey's drawings. Cody says it was very clever of Audrey to find out about all those things he's done and then put them onto paper.

a special mention is for p3lb0x as Cody really liked the sci-fi themed pictures, especially the Cyborg Cody (the blueprint will come in very handy).

of course, Cody also loved the pictures by hamradio, jandi, scancode, jgpaiva and Deozaan's daughter. i haven't let Cody see the picture submitted by cranioscopical as i think it may be too much for him.

i believe that all those that entered will receive a small prize and Audrey and p3lb0x will receive something extra. winners will be contacted by mouser to discuss what they have won and where it should be sent.

all the pictures will also appear on wtfcody.com where Cody will probably make time to say a little piece about each one as i know they will all be going up on his gallery wall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version