ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Qliner Hotkeys (open source): Hotkey program with visual keyboard

<< < (3/3)

Darwin:
Unfortunately doesn't work on 64bit windows - I suspect it's the same type of problem that CircleDock had.
-f0dder (October 12, 2008, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I suspect that the answer will be "either".
f0dder,
Forgive me for asking, but is that 64 bit XP or Vista.
Ken
-KenR (October 12, 2008, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
But I'm holding out for this:
[url]http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/
-Ralf Maximus (October 08, 2007, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

This should be cool, but my goodness! The price...  :o $1600 for a keyboard!

BTW - where is Ralf? I miss his posts and his top 10 lists...
BTW
BTW -

tomos:
Qliner Hotkeys is a really sexy looking app but that's where its wow-factor ends. It's weak and inept when compared to AutoHotkey and to add insult to injury, it consumes far more resources. I still have it installed though, it lets me create a nice graphical representation of my shortcuts, I save a jpg screencap of the Qliner keyboard and configure an (Auto)hotkey to load it whenever I need to be reminded of a shortcut. Using the best of both worlds. ;)
-nosh (May 28, 2007, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

also unfortunately didnt work well with european (continental) keyboards a year ago - (may have been updated since?? = No, unfortunately not...)

f0dder:
Unfortunately doesn't work on 64bit windows - I suspect it's the same type of problem that CircleDock had.
-f0dder (October 12, 2008, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
f0dder,
Forgive me for asking, but is that 64 bit XP or Vista.
Ken
-KenR (October 12, 2008, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Both, I bet. The CircleDock issue manifested itself on my XP64 box, and I tried Qliner on my Vista64 laptop. Pretty much exactly the same issue - 32bit hook DLL and dotNET built for "any cpu" instead of targetting x86 (32bit). 64bit apps can't load 32bit DLLs.

Curt:
« Reply #84 on: 16 January 2007, 19:17:33 »QLiner Hotkeys makes the fastest way the prettiest way-Curt
--- End quote ---
-Re: My favorite software! What's yours?
--- End quote ---
- QLiner Hotkeys used to be a favourite of mine because the popup keyboard makes it easy to be reminded of which hotkey I am looking for - I tend to have forgotten hotkeys when I have to use them  :-[
  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version