ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Announcing discountsoft.org, including thousands discount coupons

<< < (3/4) > >>

mrainey:
I don't recognize ANY of the programs he claims to be discounting.

Darwin:
I don't recognize ANY of the programs he claims to be discounting.
-mrainey (October 08, 2007, 05:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had the same experience but edited a similar comment out of my previous post after I recognised the Cucosoft line that he is offering... Still, nothing there of interest that I could see, but that might just be me.

Lashiec:
Check out the antivirus section, he's offering interesting software like Kaspersky or a-squared. The other sections could unearth more good deals. Seems like an affiliated site (in some way) with Regnow, as it looks he offers pretty much what they're selling, only that it carries a discount. Oh well, those resellers (Regnow) don't look very trustable to me (yeah, I'm a paranoid type of guy :P).

tinjaw:
(Regnow) don't look very trustable to me (yeah, I'm a paranoid type of guy :P).
-Lashiec (October 08, 2007, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you were joking, but if you weren't, I can assure you that RegNow is a very reputable dealer. Digital River is a huge company that has been around the block of the software industry many times over and is well respected. Plimus can also be trusted. Between those, and a few others, I have purchased several hundreds of dollars worth of software. And many of the vendors that visit these forums and offer members discounts sell their software via these services as well.

Lashiec:
Yeah, it was a bit of a joke, I prefer to buy directly from the software makers if it's possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version