ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Public release in august ?

<< < (3/3)

beethoven:
i think everyone is agreed now that there should be a feature freeze, which basically means my efforts now will be going into stability and bugfixing, so we should have a public release at the very very latest march 7.
-mouser (February 21, 2007, 12:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

This was on 21. February - is there ever a public release of the updated FARR?  I fully realise that most people here on the board are more than happy to play with beta releases but there are still some users that a) do not want to go through a thread that is 35 pages long to learn about all the changes of FARR compared to the last version and b) prefer to be on the "safer" side with fully tested versions.
My impression is that FARR is becoming an endless Beta Version with constant changes.

Lashiec:
The long changelog, complete with a download of the alpha? beta? version. Read next two mouser posts that thread to learn a bit how some news things work. Really, despite mouser's concerns, it's my opinion that the current version is ready for mass production ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version