ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9 - How to..?

<< < (4/4)

moerl:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough: how can I rename those files simultaneously to a new name? Or you can call it batch rename. I just want that all files in that pic to be called a.pptx, a.rtf, a.txt and so on.
-Black Mamba (October 02, 2007, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Eh? That's what I meant, too. I described how to get to DOpus' advanced file renaming utility, which includes batch renaming in more ways than you can even imagine. It's so sophisticated I barely know how to use it.

Nudel:
but what I'm looking for, ultimately, is how to make Opus REMEMBER this setting. In other words.. whenever I'm looking at a folder full of music files, I want to see the bit-rate, or even description because I kind of like the latter even better. I don't have to see description always, (though I suppose it wouldn't hurt, either), but only when I'm looking at folders with music in them.-moerl (October 01, 2007, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
The Folder Formats FAQ over at the Opus forums is well worth reading as it explains this and a bunch of other essential things.

moerl:
but what I'm looking for, ultimately, is how to make Opus REMEMBER this setting. In other words.. whenever I'm looking at a folder full of music files, I want to see the bit-rate, or even description because I kind of like the latter even better. I don't have to see description always, (though I suppose it wouldn't hurt, either), but only when I'm looking at folders with music in them.-moerl (October 01, 2007, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
The Folder Formats FAQ over at the Opus forums is well worth reading as it explains this and a bunch of other essential things.
-Nudel (October 02, 2007, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Noted, thank you. I'll take a look when I find the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version