ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

UK Government wants your crypto keys... by law.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Cpilot:
steeladept,
You won't find many opinions here to be sympathetic to your perspective.
I'm politically conservative and while I try to keep my politics off of this forum (after all it's called "donationcoder" not "democratic underground") others can't seem to resist taking their shots any way they can.
This forum is good for what it's set up for, but tone deaf to others political perspectives.
Save yourself some grief and do what I do, limit yourself to the software and coding discussions.
If you want a place to discuss politics PM me.

Darwin:
Well... politics aside, everyone seems to have missed the main point: Ken is back! Hooray!

Grorgy:
hehehe ya beat me darwin, Welcome back Ken, hope you are feeling well and the recovery is quick

Carol Haynes:
Hey Ken welcome back - if that isn't an inappropriate comment  :o Maybe I should have said your return is very welcome ;)

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire::greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug:

... Sorry for the rant everyone - I get quite passionate about the dwindling pretence of democracy in the UK and I just needed to let off a little steam  :-[  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

KenR:
Hey Ken welcome back - if that isn't an inappropriate comment  :o Maybe I should have said your return is very welcome ;)

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire::greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug: :greenclp: :beerchug:

... Sorry for the rant everyone - I get quite passionate about the dwindling pretence of democracy in the UK and I just needed to let off a little steam  :-[  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
-Carol Haynes (October 01, 2007, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Thank you VERY MUCH Carol. That was a wonderful message and I REALLY APPRECIATE IT (even though you were and and now I am off topic). It's fantastic to be (at least a little) back.  :-*

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version