ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

DesktopCoral Download

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
im hoping that ozzy, who requested this app,  will test it and if he finds it does what he wanted may explain to other samurize users what it does and why it works well with samurize.  i've learned the hard way that going to someone else's forum and trying to say how you made a good program is often considered spam advertising and does not go over well, even if you mean it to.

btw desktopcoral now has its own mini section like all the other apps, so we should probably move this discussion over to there.

nudone:
yep, move away...

well, if ozzy doesn't mention it then i think i'll have to.

i'm sure they would really like to know about it over there.

mouser:
i should probably make it a public download before it's mentioned, otherwise they will be frustrated not being able to try it.

so i'm going to just make desktop coral downloadable by public now.

Ozzy1:
 :up:

Just to be on the safe side, YES, I have it installed, YES I have become a member, and finaly YES I will come with lots of feedback on this tool.

But I am caught up at work today and tomorrow, but Saturday is my computerday at home (My girlfriend will be working;) so I look forward to check it out real good.

I think its really cool of Mouser to make this program (and all the rest he has), and has donated (not much, but it was what i had this time;)

Keep it up, Mouser!

btw: first bug was found by my gf today. The prafs-window displays the wron opac-setting when reopening it, resulting that it isnt opac when you press "ok".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version