ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WPS: the best replacement of MS Office, free for none-biz

<< < (9/14) > >>

czb:
i mean somethin like this
-masu (June 29, 2008, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can insert object and use any math software (for example openoffice Math)

tsaint:
Masu,
 with KO you can use insert objects and use "fx equation" for maths formulae. As an ex-word/equation editor user, I have to say that after initial reluctance to change from equation editor, I'm more than happy with fx equation. See http://www.efofex.com/fxequation.php if you're interested

masu:
but in this case I have to order an additional software package for fullfilling this function

Carol Haynes:
I just downloaded it and installed it in Windows XP. It asked for Trial or Serial Number during installation so I selected Trial. I then ran the work processor and it asked me to register so I just entered my name in the first line - ignoring the other two fields. The 'About' box in all of the apps now says it is registered to me and no mention of trial.

lanux128:
KSO doesn't mention anything in the 'About' box. you have to look in the 'Help' menu and select 'Product Management Center'. user WP discovered this several posts above. :)

anyway, as tsaint found out - a new totally free personal version of KSO09 will be released in "late July/early August" without the macros/VBA option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version