ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Schedule

<< < (2/3) > >>

thomthowolf:
Thanks for the responses.
 To me, an alpha version means slow, buggy and prone to crash your computer with amazing regularity. Usually you see alpha releases accompanied by major warnings about possible catastrophic consequences if you are stupid enough to run it without completely backing up your computer first.
This leaves me still conflicted but I guess I will try it.

-hawleyj (October 04, 2007, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have been "testing"   ;)  the pre-release for some time now, and I have found it to be rock solid, and getting more capable all the time.  Have no fear, I can recommend this software absolutely. :Thmbsup:

nitrix-ud:
i agree with thomthowolf

FARR won't break your computer, it still crashes sometimes under very specific conditions

but overall, it is an amazing app  :D

OkRob:
I agree with nitrix-ud and thomthowolf also. I have been using FARR 2 for a few months now and it works fine with no problems on my end using it. It is a truly amazing program. Don't hesitate to try it out. You too will be amazed.  :Thmbsup:

Rob

lanux128:
the reason Farr2 is still "alpha preview release" is because mouser is a one-man show and he also codes other programs, answer feature requests, trouble-shoot bug reports, participates in the DC IRC Channel (you can chat with him there), send out member kits all over the world and occasionally takes time off to sleep, eat and do other things not directly related to DC and i mean this as a compliment. :) so i do hope that you try out Farr2..

Darwin:
Might as well add my voice here - FARR 2 is amazing and on my system rock solid :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version