ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

20$ off XYplorer and lifetime license

<< < (9/9)

KenR:
Wow,

You DCers (maybe I should put 'my friends') never cease to astound me. Because of the contibutions/donations of numerous individuals, I received enough money to purchase the software (if I can wrench it away from mouser that is) and have done so. As I started to type this post, I received my permanent license in my email. THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that contributed.

I LOVE DC!

Appreciatively, Ken

DonL:
... As I started to type this post, I received my permanent license in my email. THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that contributed.-KenR (October 13, 2007, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks Ken! And thanks to your sponsors! :-*

PS: XYplorer was mentioned on a radio show today: http://www.twit.tv/ww37
At position 1:06:00 on the podcast mp3...

Dirhael:
@KenR: Happy to hear we could help, I'm sure you'll enjoy Xyplorer...I know I do :)

@DonL: Was planning to listen to this episode later tonight, and it should be interesting to hear what they think. Is it his software pick of the week or...?

AmericanWoman:
 ;D

I use XYPlorer and love it!!  I still haven't explored all it's features, either. Some things: I used to use all kinds of other search tools, but now ONLY use XY...    and I adore how it lets me save the data that result from the searches.  I've yearned for a way to do that for years!!

I like the way it fulfills so many needs (like preview and property screens)...and it even easily launches me to webpages/programs/folders/files I've stored in the Catalog window.  (I suspect that my telling the features does not remotely express how awesome they are.)   Moving and copying things is a breeze.  I do like Dopus (own it, too), but feel XYplorer is a better value.  I turn to XYplorer most often when I need to do something.  And Don is always improving his baby.  Daily even.   He never sleeps, I suspect.  :tellme:   He pretty much *gives* this program to the world, when you think about it.  Figure the profits are next to none...after the project consumes most of his time.   Don is a gem and I hope the world someday rewards his work and his energy and his beautiful spirit.  (He's funny and brilliant, too...and I believe he dances the tango....)   :-*  Check out his mighty Beta Club (forum) if you really want to see how cool he is and what his many clients have to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version