ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

20$ off XYplorer and lifetime license

<< < (7/9) > >>

DonL:
I ask again about XYPlorer, is there any way to make it intercept explorer calls (I.E., start - run commands, shell commands to open a folder, etc)? If not, then its useless to me.
-Josh (October 10, 2007, 08:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
It can be done, but since XYplorer strictly follows a hands-off-registry philosophy I will not add it as a one-click button.

Here's the way:
http://88.191.26.34/XYwiki/index.php/FAQ#How_Can_I_Make_XYplorer_My_Default_File_Manager_.3F

Don

Darwin:
Wow, Don. Thanks for the link to that part of the XYplorer FAQ. I won't be implementing the changes any time soon, but it's nice to know that it can be done  :Thmbsup:

KenR:
Well shooooot! Yeah, I just missed it too. I might have bought it for that price and I'm even a loyal fan of DO. I wonder if I could make some kind of gee, I've been SO sick claim and get it at the discounted price...

Ah well,
Ken

tinjaw:
Ken,

I have sent you a $1 DC credit "Get Well" gift. Convince 19 others and you can get XYplorer at the sale price by using your $20 gifted credits.

OK folks, time to step up to the plate!  8)

your friend,
tinjaw

Floppy:
Well shooooot! Yeah, I just missed it too. I might have bought it for that price and I'm even a loyal fan of DO. I wonder if I could make some kind of gee, I've been SO sick claim and get it at the discounted price...-KenR (October 12, 2007, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am glad that i do not miss the chance to get this wonderful piece of software for this price(22.50€). Although i am follower of Servant Salamander this file manager is different. Almost anything is adjustable.

Best regards,
Dirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version