ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Update on member KenR health status: Surgery went well

<< < (4/5) > >>

scancode:
Sorry! Cant write anything about it right now! I'm too busy with dancing for happiness now, after i heard that.

CU
JoTo
-JoTo (September 24, 2007, 02:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same thing here :-]

Muadib:
I've been in the wrong thread trying to know about Ken.

Thanks to Wordzilla, now I know the great news.

Wonderful news, indeed.

I hope Ken can recover quickly and be chatting with us soon. :Thmbsup:

OldElmerFudd:
 ;D
wahoo!

Ken's a valued contributor. The pain will pass; the other side is wonderful! BTDT
Good luck and best wishes!
OEF

KenR:
I wanted to write an open letter DC to discuss the outcome of my surgery and say thanks.

First, I am still recovering from the surgery, but I am making good progress. While I still have considerable surgical pain, the operation appears to have been extremely successful at stopping the pain I was having prior to surgery. Additionally, I have not lost any sensation or motor functioning. In other words, the operation appears to have been a complete success. Clearly it is early in the process and things may change any time, but I am extremely encouraged thus far.

Second, I wanted to thank DC as a whole. I have received countless messages in a variety of forms wishing me success with the operation, good health, emotional support and numerous other good wishes. I really appreciate all the kindness and support everyone has shown me. It's been an emotionally and physically difficult time and the support and good wishes I received from everyone really helped.

Most sincerely,
Kenneth P. Reeder

jgpaiva:
In other words, the operation appears to have been a complete success.
-KenR (October 02, 2007, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Best sentence i've ever read on DC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version