ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

RESOLVED Help please - 16 bit program woes under XP Pro Sp-2

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
Hi tabletguy. Thanks for the post - I *should* have mentioned that in the original post. Yes, I have tried all of the various compatibility modes and sadly none of them seem to make a speck of difference...

tabletguy:
I once had a Bengali keyboard popping up whenever I started up my Tablet Computer. Problem is that I didn't have Bengali installed, and the keyboard was all blank characters. This meant that I could not sign into my Tablet for 3 days, until I figured out how to shift keyboard modes...

About a year later, I happened to uninstall ALL languages (except original English), and then reinstall the one extra one that I currently use (Chinese). From that day on, my Bengali keyboard disappeared.

So, that's my last suggestion to try. Need to reboot between, of course. You could do a system restore point before any of this, if you need. Also, I assume you'll have your Installation CD handy if you need to reinstall any languages. (I thought you mentioned you had Korean support).

I know IE has extra language support, but I don't have a clue as to whether or not that would apply here...

Darwin:
Chris - you beauty! I hadn't done a thing until about a minute and a half ago WRT your suggestion about the context menu. I just turned to that suggestion now and though "Hmm... I wonder if MMM+ might have something to do with this and exited it. Boom! Morpheus works as advertised. Start MMM+ again and it crashes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you  :-*

cranioscopical:
Chris - you beauty! I hadn't done a thing until about a minute and a half ago WRT your suggestion about the context menu. I just turned to that suggestion now and though "Hmm... I wonder if MMM+ might have something to do with this and exited it. Boom! Morpheus works as advertised. Start MMM+ again and it crashes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you  :-*
-Darwin (September 25, 2007, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

:) Glad I was lucky with the suggestion! :)

rjbull:
Blueberry Flashback Recorder in order to be able to read the error message it flashes by in a millisecond:
-Darwin (September 22, 2007, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin,

Do you have a link for Blueberry Flashback Recorder?

TIA...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version