topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:15 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: What fonts do I actually need?  (Read 21355 times)

mitzevo

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Control is power
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: What fonts do I actually need?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 07:39 AM »
I also use HighLogic's MainType. I haven't used it extensively, but I do use it from time to time, actually I'm beginning to use it more. I actually won the license from a very cool place! ;)

re the comic sans bashing: i personally don't like using comic sans, i know at school we used it most of the time when learning about word processors and etc.. and up to this time I have seen it used all over the place.. either you like it or you don't, but I don't see the point of a "ban comic sans" site.. wtf - it's pretty stupid actually. Actually I do see a purpose for such a site: an idiot.

Hey I've got an idea.. I really hate Times New Roman, and it's used everywhere! Why don't I start a website "ban times new roman"?

;D

Not really, TNR I've gotten used to and actually like to use it some times - but I'm just pointing out how stupid the ban comic sans thing is..

I am currently checking out FontFrenzy dues to Carol's remark.https://www.donation...com/About/index.html
About Us
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 07:43 AM by mitzevo »