ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Appaholic - Another nice freeware review page

<< < (5/6) > >>

PhilB66:
You use Wordpress, maybe you can find a theme that has colors more relaxing for the eyes.-muntealb (January 06, 2008, 01:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are plenty Wordpress Blog Themes out there.

Grorgy:
i like your black theme, i think it looks good, and i'm sick of all the pale pastel sites, its refreshing.

relequestual:
I worked long and hard on editing my theme to be exactly the way i want it. Even if I had 0 visits a day because of it, I would not change it. Ok maybe that's a little extreme, but basically its not about to change! =D

Thanks, one person likes it, thats enough for me.
Yeh, I agree, which is why I chose it. So many freeware  blog sites have plain pastel colours. AppAholic is different.

tinjaw:
E v e r y b o d y knows Tinjaw always has spare change when it comes to opinions. So here's my two cents.

What matters...
1) Content
2) Content
3) Content
4) Usability/Readability
5) Colors, themes, etc., provided they don't conflict with rule #4, are the choice of the creator and reflect their personality and the personality they wish the sight to have.

You have good content. I am getting a feel for your, and your sight's personality. You may continue.  8)

relequestual:
thank u Tinjaw  ;D :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version