« on: May 08, 2022, 12:49 PM »
Hello everyone. I hope you are all well and good. First and foremost, I'd like to state that I am new to this forum, and this is my first post. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate location. But I was hoping for better advice from you. Guys, I've got a problem; I'm having trouble getting Windows 10 to load. After repeated attempts, I gave it my all, but the problem remained. Because I lack experience in this area, I am seeking your advice. Can you assist me in any way?-Lesterhuggins (April 30, 2022, 06:27 AM)
We're going to need more details, please:
1) What kind of computer is this on?
2) Is this a new install or a previously working install that doesn't load anymore?
3) How far into the boot does it get?
4) Are there any error messages?
5) What have you tried to fix it?
6) Any other tidbits of info you think might help...